Tuesday, July 13, 2010

P- Papers

I saw this series of art work entitled "Les Robes Geographiques" from Black* Eiffel by Elisabeth Lecourt , who is a French student of art in England, is turning heads with her intriguing line of map-wear. These artwork were folded and cut by her from individual maps by region, and finally produced as art pieces to be hung. I simply just adore these 60 pieces of faux garments, mostly pleated parochial dresses and button-down shirts which were made out of modern maps.



And here we have Hong Kong based artist Furze Chan's lovely animal puppets. I would like to get one for myself as much as for my own kid in future!






Marvelous french paper wigs pic were found over French Blue , featuring Jeffery Rudell 's commissioned display in the holiday windows of Tiffany & Co. in New York City.
{Délicatesse!}


Paper chandelier by Jeffery Rudell as well, via CraftStylish





And lastly, this inspiring video - Yous Secret by Jean-Sébastien Monzani found over at Black*Eiffel
just brightens up my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment